This Page

has been moved to new address

This week's photo: Spying in Cambodia

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Five Foot Traveller: This week's photo: Spying in Cambodia

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

This week's photo: Spying in Cambodia


This was taken from outside my hotel room in Phnom Penh. It was my first night in Cambodia and I was about to go to bed when I heard what sounded like two men arguing very loudly. I came out and didn't see anything but when I looked down, saw the front desk guy watching TV on the ground floor. The man was still in his chair, asleep, when I went down for breakfast the next morning at 7am.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 30, 2012 at 7:22 PM , Blogger skinformulae said...

haha funny post

skinformulae.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home